About the Plant
Lavender is a genus of 47 known species of flowering plants in the mint family, Lamiaceae. Its leaves and flowers are very aromatic and can be used in herbal baths, potpourris, sleep pillows and sachet bags to protect clothes against moths. Fresh lavender leaves makes a wonderful, aromatic bouquet and discourages insects from invading your home. It flowers can be dried and infused in oil and made into lavender flower water.
Lavender essential oil.
Lavender essential oil is not a just a favorite among essential oils because of it classic scent, but also because of it highly versatility. From skin care products to relaxing routines, this oil is very useful in many areas of your life.
- Are you mentally stressed?
- Do you have problem with acne and hair loss?
- Are you suffering from muscle and joint pains?
Then our Lavender essential oil is the best for you.
Our essential oils helps
- Reduce mental stress and anxiety
- Increase cognitive functions
- Aid in insomnia
- With acne and hair loss
- Improve blood circulation
- Stimulate effects on urine flow
- Battles respiratory tract infections
- Relives muscle and joint pains
- Boost immunity and digestive health
Our product comes in a Roll, a Spray and a Small Roll on.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by FDA, is not claim of any medical healing whatsoever. Any health concern to be contacted medical doctor.
Warning: Keep out of reach of children. Should not be used during pregnancy or when breast feeding