Chronic stress is the response to emotional pressure suffered for a prolonged period of time in which an individual perceives he or she has little or no control. It involves an endocrine system response in which corticosteroids are released.
How to avoid chronic stress
- Do what you love the most in terms of your job or career.
- Set regular aerobic exercise
- Avoid caffeine drinks. At least 1 cup of any caffeine could be great not 2/3 stimulants, it’s a great imbalance to hormones
- Create environment of relaxation in your job, at home
- Too much alcohol, smoke is not great for a healthy body
- Remove toxins from your self-care and cleansing products because it could very likely be negatively impacting your body’s natural hormonal balance. Use natural cleansing products around your home like our dish soap, great for dishwashing and laundry detergent and our natural self-care products for your body like our shower gel liquid soap, deodorants, sunscreen and toothpaste.